IVF Diary, Mint Pineapple
The ‘My IVF Journey’ diary is a simple and discreet diary designed to help you plan and document your fertility treatment.
I designed this diary when I was going through my second round of IVF treatment in 2017, not only was it a welcome distraction during that time but writing everything down really helped me to de-stress so I knew it would be a useful tool for others too. Three years on, I feel proud that the diary is helping so many people and privileged that so many people have bought it and taken the time to send back heartwarming notes of thanks.
This listing is for the original polka dot design in pink and grey, I also have a pineapple design in mint and grey available too.
INSIDE YOU WILL FIND:
• Three undated monthly calendars.
• Space to write down your consultation and treatment notes.
• A medication checklist.
• Space to write down important dates and results - keeping them handy and all in one place.
• Undated daily pages to take you through down regulation, stimulation, egg collection, embryo transfer and the two week wait - each page has space to note down appointments, medication, meal planning, hydration, gratitude and how you are feeling.
• Notes pages.
• Positive sayings and tips to help you through your cycle.
• There is no reference to gender / parent / partner etc. making it accessible to everyone.
• A5 (148mm x 210mm) - just the right size to pop in your bag.
• 100 sides (50 inner sheets).
• Hardback cover with luxury soft touch matte lamination.
• Following customer feedback the inner pages are now printed on a thicker stock.
• Bound with double silver wire to allow the diary to open fully flat.
• Black elastic closure.
• Printed by a professional print house to ensure a high quality finish, each diary is then checked and completed by hand by myself in my studio.
I am currently sending parcels by First Class post using a post box that I can walk to. Under normal circumstances the delivery aim is 1-2 working days after dispatch but understandably Royal Mail are experiencing some delays right now so it may take a little longer. If you have any worries at all regarding your order or delivery then please do get in touch. Thank you for your patience during this uncertain time.
Please note that the colour shown on screen may vary to that of the final printed product due to different screen calibration.
Do You Instagram?
You can find me @a_diary_for_ivf - where I post a little about what I went through and support others ttc / going through IVF.
(Copyright Nothing But Lovely 2017 - 2020)