*Coming Soon* Three Happy Thoughts Gratitude Journal
This product is sold out
A delivery of journals will be arriving with me w/c 23rd November. If you are interested in finding out more then please send me an email and I will let you know when they arrive - thanks!
Three Happy Thoughts is a simple gratitude journal that invites you to take some time out of each day to reflect and write down your thoughts, feelings and experiences. This process of reflection helps us to pay more attention to the things in life we might otherwise take for granted and teaches us to focus on the good in each day.
Benefits of keeping a gratitude journal can include lower stress levels, better sleep, increased happiness and greater resiliency.
Inside you will find guided pages, some inspiration to get your thoughts flowing, grateful quotes, quarterly reflection pages and free space for you to use as you wish... All designed to help you bring gratitude into your life.
Your time is precious so I have kept the journal design simple so it is easy to use. I suggest writing down your thoughts at the end of each day, they don't need to be elaborate just three simple sentences that will help you to end your day with a grateful heart and go to sleep happy. (It should take less than a minute!)
• Space for a years worth of happy thoughts, undated so you can start at any time.
• Ribbon bookmark to help you keep your place.
• A5 (148mm x 210mm) - just the right size to pop on your bedside table.
• 128 sides (64 inner sheets).
• Hardback book cloth cover with a natural linen like feel.
• Hand stamped gold logo.
• Thread sewn lay flat binding to allow the journal to open fully flat.
• Printed by a professional print house to ensure a high quality finish, each journal is then checked and completed by hand by myself in my studio.
The journal will be sent by First Class post, the delivery aim is 1-2 working days after dispatch.
Please note that the colour shown on screen may vary to that of the final printed product due to different screen calibration.
(Copyright Nothing But Lovely 2019)