*VALENTINE'S SELECTION BOX FOR MAMA* Posts on 12/2
This product is sold out
Happy Valentine's Day, Mamas!
This special selection box has been created just for you to help you increase your milk supply while
spoiling you with delicious goodies!
Each box includes:
5 Lactation Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough Truffles dipped in creamy milk chocolate
(no egg or raw flour used)
5 Salted Caramel Lactation Brownies
(with homemade salted caramel centers....yum!)
5 Red Velvet Lactation Cookies with White Chocolate
(no added food dyes here, just natural beetroot powder for colouring)
There are a limited number of boxes available. Boxes will be posted on 12/2 to arrive before Valentine's Day.
I am happy to write a message for you, just leave it in the note section when ordering.
What is a lactation boosting bake?
A lactation boosting bake is basically a sweet treat for mum that also encourages and promotes healthy milk production for baby. The bakes are packed with 3 main milk boosting ingredients:
* great source of dietary fibre
* eaten by nursing mums world-wide to boost milk supply
* nutritional powerhouse - provides whole grains, fibre, iron, and an abundance of healthy vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants.
* one of the best natural sources of B vitamins, which are essential to overall health of a nursing mum (and any woman)
* helps to increase sugar metabolism
* provides an energy boost
* traditional herbal remedy used to stimulate and increase production of breast milk
* chock-full of fibre and rich in Omega-3
Omega-3's are the essential fatty acids that are vital to a nursing mother's diet. Regular intake of Omega-3 can support brain growth, physical and mental development and overall well being. Not only can the Omega-3 in flax increase milk supply for your little one, but it can also help mum by boosting brain function (goodbye baby brain), joint function and regulate post partum hormones.
These ingredients work together to make Mothers Love Cookies a wholesome, beneficial treat for breastfeeding mums.