Introducing our Bespoke Sonnet Service
We are really pleased to be able to bring the Sonnet to you by crafting these completely original verse poems for your special and most memorable occasions.
The Occasional Sonnet understands the significance of searching for your own unique poem and the right person to complete it with. We are passionate about sharing and retelling your most treasured moments with meaning.
- Wedding readings
- Wedding vows
- Engagements and Proposals
- Bride and groom gifts
- Special Birthdays
- New baby
- In Memory Of
The Sonnet is a 14 line poem written in iambic pentameter verse and able to capture a huge amount of meaning and emotion in its timeless form.
We think the Sonnet is a thing of beauty and it has the ability to grasp such depths of experience in its verse.
How it works?
1. We gather information by a consultation meeting or by you completing our detailed form which we can email. This is to get a grasp and idea of the tone, the meaning, the emotion and memories you would like your unique Sonnet to capture.
2. The Occasional Sonnet thinks, paces, drinks coffee.
3. We send you the draft Sonnet and layout/ font options and when you are totally happy we can provide it as either…
4. A print, or a mounted framed print which is gift boxed (selected by you at the point of ordering). An electronic version can be provided in addition at your request.
Materials and Finish
PRINT- Our prints can be offered in a selection of fonts, on white archival paper in A4. They are sent out in a clear sleeve and classy hardboard envelope.
FRAMED PRINT- If you choose the framed option we use a sleek modern white mount and A3 frame backed with finishing tape and gift wrap and box the completed product.
Our Bespoke Sonnets also come with a seeded card for your personal message (or we can write this for you if we are sending it directly). The card can then be planted and the recipient can enjoy the blooms. Just because we think those extra touches make it even more special and at The Occasional Sonnet we know how important it is to nurture the world.
The process can take several weeks from start to finish plus delivery time so orders do need to be in advance. We are always happy to answer any questions if you drop us an email [email protected]
Examples and Testimonials
You can check out recent examples and testimonials on
Ownership and copyright of the Sonnet remains with the artist.
©TheOccasionalSonnet All Rights Reserved