A fascinating set of 40 Learning Cards featuring a variety of Birds of Prey, Wild Animals, Insects & Farm Animals in their natural surroundings & habitat.
- From learning to confidently recognise animals, birds, insects through their real-life images in their natural environment to honing great observational skills by focusing on all the beautiful & vivid details, this set is perfect for boosting the development of children’s visual memory and instiling a habit of being attentive to details
- Children learn to confidently identify, sort, categorise animals, birds, insects through their real-life images
- Encourages conversations and helps support speech & language development, building confidence and self-esteem
- Helps children with spelling formation and learning new words
- Distraction-free front to inspire visual thinking and to allow for longer attention spans
- Cleverly formatted text on the reverse provides a strong foundation for reading and writing
- Magnetic-close Gift Box / Storage Box
- A 40-page physical Play Guide with creative play ideas and suggestions to help make the most of your Learning Sets
You can also add a set of 40x Adhesive Magnets for £5 to use the learning cards on magnetic surfaces such as whiteboards, blackboards or even on the fridge for a more immersive learning experience for children be it indoors or outdoors. Please note children should not be left unsupervised with magnets. These are meant to be used as learning aids and not toys.
UKCA/CE Tested. 100% Made in the UK from start to finish.
As recently seen live on TV on BBC News & in a number of national press and media, recognised as the ‘Best in Children’s Development Products’ this year by the England Prestige Awards, selected by the renowned entrepreneur Theo Paphitis, from the Dragon’s Den, as his small business winner, and recognised as the ‘Most Innovative Children’s Product Brand Director (UK)’ by the AI Influential Business Women Awards 2021, all of Teddo Play’s Learning Resources are highly engaging & interactive making them a loved resource across children (and adults!) of all ages, needs and abilities.