The perfect gift for the craft or flower lover in your life! Whether you’re staying indoors or ready to get back out in the world, embroidery is the ideal transportable hobby. A wonderful mindfulness activity to help you switch off. Great for older children as well as adults – sure to bust the school holiday boredom! Once complete, hang on the wall for a bunch of blooms that will last forever!
This floral bouquet design is suitable for beginners, with full instructions to try 4 different embroidery stitches, or a lovely relaxing project for someone with more sewing experience.
Each kit arrives in sustainable packing, inside a sturdy cardboard box, an ideal letterbox gift.
Inside, it is beautifully wrapped in recyclable tissue paper tied with string, containing:
– Printed illustrated instruction guide
– Design printed on 100% cotton fabric
– 6-inch (15.24cm) wooden embroidery hoop
– Stranded cotton embroidery threads
– Embroidery needle
– Traditional stork needlework scissors are an OPTIONAL extra, 3.5″ long , made from stainless steel, coloured gold.
★CARE AND SAFETY★
– The fabric included is 100% natural cotton, which means that there may be slight natural imperfections.
– This product contains small parts and sharp objects. It is not a toy.
– Colours display differently on different devices. This means that the fabric and the embroidery threads could appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
– This embroidery pattern and kit is is my own design and for personal use only. Please do not distribute or resell the pattern or any work made from this design.
– I have the ability and experience to upscale production of this kit for wholesale purposes.