RAAAR!! This giant set is part of our Special Edition Collection, and contains over 20 jaw-dropping dinosaurs in flesh with their corresponding skeletons.
Each Dino learning card is double-sided and contains a large detailed illustration of the popular and not-so-popular dinos on the front.
The reverse of the robust learning cards teaches children :
* how to spell as well as pronounce the names of their favourite dinos,
* a short and easy-to-remember description,
* a skeleton version of the dino in front, and
* a host of interesting facts around their diet, which era they lived in, how sharp their teeth were, whether they moved on 2 or 4 legs or if they were able to fly!
We don’t like to give away the name with the photo in order to encourage children to have a go at guessing and recalling the respective names and spellings, helping them build good memory recall.
* Spend time observing the detailed illustration and talking about what you see.
* Encourage children to use different words and terms to describe how fearsome or friendly the dinosaur appears, whether it is big or small, feathered or not, and so on.
* Discuss its diet, how it moved when it lived.
* Find out other dinos from your set which were from the same era.
* Separate herbivores from carnivores, find out if any were omnivores?
* Play dino quiz with siblings, friends, parents or families asking questions from the information on the back of your learning cards.
* Challenge yourself and others to pronounce the complex dino names correctly! 🙂
- Magnetic-close Gift Box / Storage Box
- A 40-page physical Play Guide with creative play ideas and suggestions to help make the most of your Learning Sets
You can also add a set of 40x Adhesive Magnets for £5 to use the learning cards on magnetic surfaces such as whiteboards, blackboards or even on the fridge for a more immersive learning experience for children be it indoors or outdoors. Please note children should not be left unsupervised with magnets. These are meant to be used as learning aids and not toys.
UKCA/CE Tested. 100% Made in the UK from start to finish.
As recently seen live on TV on BBC News & in a number of national press and media, recognised as the ‘Best in Children’s Development Products’ this year by the England Prestige Awards, selected by the renowned entrepreneur Theo Paphitis, from the Dragon’s Den, as his small business winner, and recognised as the ‘Most Innovative Children’s Product Brand Director (UK)’ by the AI Influential Business Women Awards 2021, all of Teddo Play’s Learning Resources are highly engaging & interactive making them a loved resource across children (and adults!) of all ages, needs and abilities.