This festive craft kit contains everything you’ll need to create your own hand embroidered mini wreath Christmas decoration. A lovely gift either as a kit, or stitched as a completed item. Perfect for hanging on the Christmas tree.
Ideal for beginners with full instructions to try 2 different embroidery stitches, or a lovely relaxing project for someone with more sewing experience.
Each kit arrives in sustainable packaging, inside a sturdy cardboard box, an ideal letterbox gift.
Inside, it is beautifully wrapped in recyclable tissue paper tied with string, containing:
– Printed illustrated instruction guide
– Design printed on 100% cotton fabric
– 3-inch (7.62 cm) wooden embroidery hoop
– Stranded cotton embroidery threads
– Embroidery needle
– Traditional stork needlework scissors are an OPTIONAL extra – 3.5″ long retro vintage style stork design, made from stainless steel, coloured gold.
★CARE AND SAFETY★
– The fabric included is 100% natural cotton, which means that there may be slight natural imperfections.
– This product contains small parts and sharp objects. It is not a toy.
– Colours display differently on different devices. This means that the fabric and the embroidery threads could appear differently to how they look on screen.
– This embroidery pattern and kit is my own design and for personal use only. Please do not distribute or resell the pattern or any work made from this design.
– I have the ability and experience to upscale production of this kit for wholesale purposes. If this is something that interests you, please get in touch.