The perfect gift for the craft lover in your life! Whether you’re staying indoors or ready to get back out in the world, embroidery is the ideal transportable hobby. A wonderful mindfulness activity to help you switch off. Once complete, this monochrome design looks great hung on the wall in any home.
This design is suitable for beginners, with full instructions to try 3 different embroidery stitches, or a lovely relaxing project for someone with more sewing experience.
★★★★★ 5 star review:
‘Beautiful embroidery kits! I just had to buy more as my first order was so lovely!’
Each kit comes packaged inside a sturdy cardboard box, small enough to fit through your letterbox.
Inside, it is beautifully wrapped in recyclable tissue paper tied with string, containing:
– Printed illustrated instruction guide
– Design printed on 100% cotton fabric
– 6-inch (15.24cm) wooden embroidery hoop
– Stranded cotton embroidery threads
– Embroidery needle
– Traditional stork needlework scissors are an OPTIONAL extra – use the drop down menu to choose. Scissors are 3.5″ retro vintage style stork bird shape design, made from stainless steel, coloured gold.
★CARE AND SAFETY★
– The fabric included is 100% natural cotton, which means that there may be slight natural imperfections.
– This product contains small parts and sharp objects. It is not a toy.
– Colours display differently on different devices. This means that the fabric and the embroidery threads could appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
– This embroidery pattern and kit is is my own design and for personal use only. Please do not distribute or resell the pattern or any work made from this design.
– I have the ability and experience to upscale production of this kit for wholesale purposes. If this is something that interests you, please get in touch.
Modern DIY embroidery kits for beginners, and hand embroidered ready made gifts.
‘Thimble and Fabric’ was first my bridal seamstressing business, but with weddings in the UK on hold due to the virus, I found time to rekindle my love of hand embroidery. I want to share that joy of creativity by creating embroidery kits and gifts.
I work from a desk in my living room, at home in Surrey, whilst looking after my 1-year-old daughter, Florence.
I love connecting with my customers from all over the world, particularly in customising some of my products for them. If you have an idea, I'd love to hear it, so please get in touch!
Ready to ship in 1-2 business day from United Kingdom (UK)
Most items are shipped within 2 business days via Royal Mail First Class Signed For service, which usually takes 1-2 days within the UK.
Made to order items are shipped within 3 - 5 working days.
Please be aware that in some cases Royal Mail's shipping times are considerably longer than usual due to complications from both Covid and Brexit.
I gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations. Please contact me within 5 days of delivery, and dispatch items back within: 14 days of delivery. You can request a cancellation only before the item has been dispatched.
Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.