The perfect colourful gift for the craft lover in your life! Whether you’re staying indoors or ready to get back out in the world, embroidery is the ideal transportable hobby. A wonderful mindfulness activity to help you switch off. Great for older children as well as adults – sure to bust the school holiday boredom! Once complete, hang on your wall for a boost of colour in your home.
This bright colourful design is suitable for complete beginners, with full instructions to try 2 different embroidery stitches, but also a lovely relaxing project for someone with more sewing experience.
Each kit arrives in sustainable packing, inside a sturdy cardboard box, an ideal letterbox gift.
Inside, it is beautifully wrapped in recyclable tissue paper tied with string, containing:
– Printed illustrated instruction guide
– Design printed on 100% cotton fabric
– 6-inch (15.24cm) wooden embroidery hoop
– Stranded cotton embroidery threads
– Embroidery needle
– Traditional stork needlework scissors are an OPTIONAL extra. 3.5″ long, made from stainless steel, coloured gold.
★★★★★ 5 star review:
‘Just the loveliest kit, beautifully packaged and delivered super quickly. Helped me switch off my brain for a while. Will be ordering more when I can.’
★CARE AND SAFETY★
– The fabric included is 100% natural cotton, which means that there may be slight natural imperfections.
– This product contains small parts and sharp objects. It is not a toy.
– Colours display differently on different devices. This means that the fabric and the embroidery threads could appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
– This embroidery pattern and kit is is my own design and for personal use only. Please do not distribute or resell the pattern or any work made from this design.
– I have the ability and experience to upscale production of this kit for wholesale purposes.