Plump, juicy raisins studded through this rich cinnamon flapjack topped with creamy Belgian milk chocolate...super yum!
These flapjacks are big, chewy and so yummy. They measure 6cm wide by a whopping 4cm deep. Each order contains 6 large flapjacks individually wrapped and snuggled up in pink tissue paper in a beautiful white box.
All Mothers Love Cookies' bakes are made with wholesome, fresh ingredients. Flapjacks will be baked fresh Monday - Thursday to ensure they reach you in perfect condition.
Mothers Love Cookies aim to help nursing mothers in need of a boost. We will bake delicious and nutritious flapjacks to order and send them to your home or to a friend as a thoughtful gift.
What is a lactation boosting flapjack?
A lactation boosting flapjack is basically a sweet treat for mum that also encourages and promotes healthy milk production for baby. The flapjacks are packed with 3 main milk boosting ingredients:
* great source of dietary fibre
* eaten by nursing mums world-wide to boost milk supply
* nutritional powerhouse - provides whole grains, fibre, iron, and an abundance of healthy vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants.
* one of the best natural sources of B vitamins, which are essential to overall health of a nursing mum (and any woman)
* helps to increase sugar metabolism
* provides an energy boost
* traditional herbal remedy used to stimulate and increase production of breast milk
* chock-full of fibre and rich in Omega-3
Omega-3's are the essential fatty acids that are vital to a nursing mother's diet. Regular intake of Omega-3 can support brain growth, physical and mental development and overall well being. Not only can the Omega-3 in flax increase milk supply for your little one, but it can also help mum by boosting brain function (goodbye baby brain), joint function and regulate post partum hormones.
These ingredients work together to make Mothers Love Cookies' flapjacks a wholesome, beneficial treat for breastfeeding mums.