Carrot & Fennel soy wax candle
Hand-poured natural soy wax candle with Carrot & Fennel fragrance.
Carrot & Fennel - an unusual combination, which smells fresh and clean. It is a refreshing and herbal blend of zesty citrus, orange, mandarin and a fruity note of cassis. The heart is fruity and herbal with carrot and fennel. The base is a mix of orris root and musk.
The Candle Bothy candles are made with 100% natural soy wax and burn using wicks made from cotton and linen.
The Candle Bothy candles come in 3 sizes:
- Large glass with a burn time of around 34 hours
- Medium glass with a burn time of around 24 hours
- Small votive glass with a burn time of around 14 hours
Glass container candles come in a decorative white box - ideal as a present.
All candles are hand-poured in small batches in Dundee/Scotland.
Some tips to get the most out of your candle:
- When lighting a candle for the first time, ensure the wax has melted edge to edge. This avoids the candle burning down around the wick, leaving wax around the edges, which is also called ‘tunnelling’
- Don’t burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time
- Allow the candle to cool for 1 to 2 hours between burns
- Always trim the wick to about 5mm to ensure even burning and to avoid soot and prevent large flames