Christmas Box - Ginger & Dark Chocolate Lactation Brownies and Merry Mince Pie Cookies
Merry Christmas, Mamas!
We've created a festive box of Christmas cheer just for you! Each box will contain 5 Ginger & Dark Chocolate Lactation Brownies alongside 8 delicious Merry Mince Pie Lactation Cookies with homemade Orange Marzipan.
All Mothers Love Cookies are made with wholesome, fresh ingredients. Cookies will be baked fresh Monday - Friday to ensure they reach you in perfect condition.
Mothers Love Cookies aim to help nursing mothers in need of a boost. We will bake delicious and nutritious cookies to order and send them to your home or to a friend as a thoughtful gift.
What is a lactation boosting cookie?
A lactation boosting cookie is basically a sweet treat for mum that also encourages and promotes healthy milk production for baby. The cookies are packed with 3 main milk boosting ingredients:
* great source of dietary fibre
* eaten by nursing mums world-wide to boost milk supply
* nutritional powerhouse - provides whole grains, fibre, iron, and an abundance of healthy vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants.
* one of the best natural sources of B vitamins, which are essential to overall health of a nursing mum (and any woman)
* helps to increase sugar metabolism
* provides an energy boost
* traditional herbal remedy used to stimulate and increase production of breast milk
* chock-full of fibre and rich in Omega-3
Omega-3's are the essential fatty acids that are vital to a nursing mother's diet. Regular intake of Omega-3 can support brain growth, physical and mental development and overall well being. Not only can the Omega-3 in flax increase milk supply for your little one, but it can also help mum by boosting brain function (goodbye baby brain), joint function and regulate postpartum hormones.
These ingredients work together to make Mothers Love Cookies a wholesome, beneficial treat for breastfeeding mums.
Mothers Love Cookies contain delicious Callebaut Chocoate