Our “Floral Burst” Complete Floral DIY Embroidery Kit is the perfect project to help take some much needed time out to slow down.
Immerse yourself in this pattern made from 4 different embroidery stitches. Perfect for a beginner
It will make the perfect addition to any living space. Once finished it can be left in the hoop or placed into a frame to fit in nicely within any decor.
You will be able to choose from two kit styles
Beginner – Perfect if you are new to Hand Embroidery. This kit comes with everything you need for the project. The fabric will arrive pre-stretched onto the hoop and the template pre-drawn on for you with a heat erasable pen. As soon as you receive it you can get sewing right away and once finished to remove the template just run a medium heat hairdryer over your embroidery.
Intermediate – Perfect if you are little more confident with hand embroidery. This kit comes with everything you need for the project. The kit will arrive with the fabric and the hoop separate with a paper template for you to transfer yourself.
This piece will take approx 20 hours to complete.
In this “Hearts Too” Cream Monochrome Complete Floral DIY Embroidery Kit you will get everything you need to get started right away with the fabric and design all ready in the hoop for you to get started immediately, including a 22 page guide to help you create this embroidery design.
The guide will include:
- How to trace and transfer your pattern onto your fabric with photographic
instructions (If you are doing it yourself).
- Beginners stitch guide with photographic instructions.
- Step by step
- How to finish your hoop
- Handy tips and tricks to help you get started
- A4 pattern to print and trace
- Illustrated colour guide
- Template for backing your finished hoop
- Detailed photographic and illustrated stitch diagrams
- An electronic version of the instruction Kit for on the go.
What you will need:
Everything is supplied for you in this kit, including
- Full instructions and tips on how to complete this embroidery
- 17cm Embroidery Hoop
- Pattern/Backing Template
- Sewing Needle
- One colour thread (Cream)
- Full DMC Skeins
- Cream Cotton Fabric
You will need a few additional things to help make this embroidery including pins, scissors and a pen to transfer your design over.
Embroidery stitches in this kit:
- Stem Stitch
- Satin Stitch
- French Knot
- Split Stitch
- Detached Chain Stitch
- Reverse Chain Stitch
- Fishbone Stitch
- Running Stitch
- Blanket Stitch
- Buttonhole/ Buttonhole Wheel
Some embroidery experience would be beneficial, but it’s not essential all kits come with a step by step guide with photographic instructions to help you master each stitch used in the design.
Please note this is a very complex design so if you are a complete beginner this embroidery kit might not be for you.
A Gentle Reminder:
- You will receive physical material to make this embroidery with this purchase.
- Complete kits can only be returned provided they have not been opened.
- This Embroidery Kit is for personal use only